My children are constantly asking me to make this. On these warm days, it's great with a salad. It can be served with many side dishes and sauces.
RECIPE IS ON MY WEB: www.serpica.net/2021/06/meso-n...
Ingredients and preparation:
(if this is too much for you, you can make half a measure)
- about 800 - 900 gr. white, chicken meat (can also be made with turkey)
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- on top of a teaspoon of pepper
- 1.5 teaspoons of salt
- half a teaspoon of garlic powder
- 4 tablespoons flour (I put 2 corn and 2 white)
- a little ground pepper (not necessarily if you don't have one)
- half a bag of baking powder 5 gr.
- 200 - 250 ml. oil (depends of the pan size)
You can add spices however you like. Even just adding salt, pepper, a little bit of veg. spices and parsley will be super delicious.
Cut the meat into small cubes. Mix the eggs, add all spices, oil, flour and baking powder. Stir to avoid lumps, add the meat and cover, then leave in the fridge for at least an hour, or overnight.
Take out the mixture with a spoon and dip it in the heated oil. Reduce the hob temperature. Fry for about 4 minutes on one side and 4 minutes on the other.
Have a good meal! Subscribe.